Northwest Territories Provincial Nominee Program
The Northwest Territories is not technically a Canadian province, it is a territory that has one of the largest surface areas and a slightly warmer climate than Canada’s other territories. The Northwest Territories are not very densely populated, which means there are opportunities for foreign workers seeking employment. Here are some of the ways to qualify for Canada permanent residency under the Northwest Territories PNP.
Northwest Territories PNP Skilled Worker Stream
Requirements for a valid offer of employment NTPNP:
- They have an available position and a candidate they want to nominate
- They must be in good standing with the Workers’ Safety and Compensation Commission (WSCC) for Nunavut and the Northwest Territories and the Employment Standards Office
- They have been in operation for at least one year in a registered business
- They tried to recruit among Canadians and permanent residents for the position and they must submit a summary of their results
- They must submit a positive Labour Market Opinion (LMO)
- Complete Section 1.C of the Skilled Worker Application Form if they do not have a copy of their LMO.
- Be accredited or have the certification required for the position or trade and meet any territorial certification or liscensing requirements
- Have work experience related to the position
- Have sufficient finances to support themself in the Northwest Territories
- They can communicate in English or French