Services Work-Visa

Work- Visa


A work permit is a legally recognized document that enables a foreign national to work in Canada. Approximately 500,000 work permits are granted by Canada to temporary foreign workers globally each year.

Many foreign nationals looking for work opportunities consider Canada to be a top destination. For individuals who want to move permanently to Canada, starting a career is also a great idea.

Kinds of Canadian work permit:

Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA):
  • Foreign Worker Program (TFWP)
  • Facilitated LMIA (Quebec)
  • Global Talent Stream
  • LMIA-Exempt but demanding a contract of employment or a job offer.
  • International Mobility Program (IMP)
  • NAFTA Work Permits
  • CETA Work Permits
  • Intra-Company Transfers
  • Open Work Permits: Not requiring an LMIA or a job offer.
  • Post-Graduation Work Permits (PGWP)
  • Spousal Sponsorship from Inside of Canada
  • International Experience Canada (IEC)
  • Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP)
  • Spouse Accompanying International Student or Worker
  • Specially For Truck Driver in Canada requires International Driver License with 2-year experience for Gulf countries.

    UK Skilled Work Visa:

    Skilled workers in the UK can advance their careers with the help of the Skilled Worker visa. According to the U.K. Skilled Worker, a person may stay for up to five years. A minimum of 70 points is required for applicants to be considered for the Skilled Worker Visa, which is a points-based visa. Points are given out according to:

    The following professionals are eligible for the Tier 2 visa under different categories:

  • Tier 2 General Visa: For individuals whose occupation is listed as a shortage occupation and who have received a job offer in the UK. The visa for skilled workers has taken its place.
  • Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer Visa: For employees moving to the UK from corporations.
  • For ministers of religion working for a religious organization, theTier 2 Minister of Religion Visa
  • Coaches and athletes are eligible for Tier 2 Sportsperson Visas.
  • Basic Requirement for Canada and UK:

    Below is the basic requirement for both the countries:
    For Canada:
  • Min Diploma/ Degree level of education
  • Min 1 yr of experience
  • UKVI/ PTE (or both)

  • For UK:
  • Min Diploma /Degree level of education
  • General IELTS is required.
  • Min 1 year of experience.


    Anyone can work in Europe if they fulfill the standards and regulations established by the member states. Many European states have their own initiatives that they use to entice foreign experts and address shortages in various fields within the nation. Apply in Poland, Czech Republic, Malta, Italy, Hungary, and Bulgaria.

  • Higher Secondary education is required.
  • No experience required.
  • Drag View


    Contact Us

    DY Immigration Services Ltd. Services is a team of reliable and qualified experts, trained in immigration and visa services.